| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agra in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Agra October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Agra, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Agra:
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NNW
- Amritsar, India - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 605 kms (375.9 miles) NW
- Ludhiana, India - 459.3 kms (285.4 miles) NNW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 560.3 kms (348.2 miles) NW
- New Delhi, India - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NNW
- Bikaner, India - 475.6 kms (295.5 miles) WNW
- Kota, India - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) SW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) SSW