| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agra in June is very, very hot at 34.6 °C (94.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.7 °C (105.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 67mm (2.6in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Agra June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Agra, India
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Agra:
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NNW
- Amritsar, India - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 605 kms (375.9 miles) NW
- Ludhiana, India - 459.3 kms (285.4 miles) NNW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 560.3 kms (348.2 miles) NW
- New Delhi, India - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NNW
- Bikaner, India - 475.6 kms (295.5 miles) WNW
- Kota, India - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) SW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) SSW