| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agra in August is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in August is quite sopping. A sizable 227mm (8.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Agra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Agra, India
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Agra:
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NNW
- Amritsar, India - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 605 kms (375.9 miles) NW
- Ludhiana, India - 459.3 kms (285.4 miles) NNW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 560.3 kms (348.2 miles) NW
- New Delhi, India - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NNW
- Bikaner, India - 475.6 kms (295.5 miles) WNW
- Kota, India - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) SW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) SSW